The Site Editor's Service
- This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
- In order to use this web site or certain parts of it, you may be required to register your details on this web site; in this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested.
Personal Information Submitted via this Website
- You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information from this web site;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor's prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
Submission of Content on this Web Site
- By providing any content to this web site:
(a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- You understand and agree that your use of this web site and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the site editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The site editor makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site editor will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that the site editor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of services or the inability to use services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or (v) any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of Rights
- Subject to the site editor’s Copyright Policy, the site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights and property requires the site editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, except as set out in the site editor’s Copyright Policy, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
- If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor\'s copyright agent may be contacted via our physical address.
(iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
Acceptance of our Terms
- By visiting the website http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au, you agree to be bound by the following Disclaimer. If you do not want to be bound by our Disclaimer your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au. You understand, agree and acknowledge that this disclaimer constitute a legally binding agreement between you and http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts and that your use of http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
Provision of Services
- You agree and acknowledge that http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- You acknowledge and agree that http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts authorise you to view portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
- When you submit content to http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts you simultaneously grant http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au.
Termination of Agreement
- The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by the site editor in the site editor’s sole discretion without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- You understand and agree that your use of http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided "As Is" and "As Available". http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites, or user generated content. Any links or user generated content are provided for your convenience to provide further information. You acknowledge and agree that http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts is not responsible for and does not endorse or approve of any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites, or any user generated content. http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or user generated content..
- You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
Changes to the Terms
- http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of http://www.newtowntoyota.com.au and http://www.newtowntoyota.parts after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.